LRW provides legal assistance to families for situations in which the personal sphere of domestic life intersects with the law. Our team provides representation that is both zealous and practical, while remaining sensitive to our clients’ unique situations. Specifically, we advise and represent clients regarding the following:
- Conservatorships and guardianships.
- Divorces, including ancillary issues, such as property distribution.
- Child custody and modifications.
- Child support and modifications.
- Legal separations.
- Paternity actions.
- Premarital and postmarital agreements.
- Guardian ad litem services.
- Special needs trusts, supplemental needs trusts, and other family estate planning needs.
Attorneys in this practice area