Health care professionals and entities face a variety of diverse legal and regulatory issues. LRW has experience in representing physician groups, providers, hospitals, ambulatory centers, and other health care industry constituents. Specific services include advice and assistance regarding:
- Regulatory compliance, including Stark law and anti-kickback statutes.
- Business planning, including the formation of professional business organizations.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Real estate, including leases and purchases.
- Asset sales and transfers.
- Joint ventures and partnerships.
- Employment law.
- Tax law.
Attorneys in this practice area