Anna Reeves Olson
Anna M. Reeves Olson is a Partner in the firm’s Casper office. She has a varied practice and focuses on civil litigation involving professional malpractice defense, health care law, contract and real estate disputes, and family law. Anna is currently serving as President of the Wyoming State Bar.
Anna is a native of Wyoming and is married to Tim Olson, M.D, a hospitalist at Wyoming Medical Center.
Confidential/Privileged Information Notice
While we would like to hear from you, please be aware that the information you submit to us via this website will not create an attorney-client relationship. Any information provided to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged lawyer/client communication, unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. You are not a client of LRW Lawyers until you receive such an engagement letter. Please click the “Accept” button if you understand and accept the forgoing statement and wish to proceed.Deny Accept
Education & Licensure
Anna graduated from the University of Wyoming College of Law with Honors in 2003.
Ms. Olson is licensed to practice in Wyoming and Colorado.
Anna enjoys providing pro bono services to local charities, non-profits, and those who are indigent.
Anna’s Wyoming State Bar service includes:
- President of the Wyoming State Bar 2023-2024
- President-Elect of the Wyoming State Bar 2022-2023
- Wyoming Judicial Nominating Commission 2019-2023
- Fee Arbitration Committee, Vice Chairperson 2016-2022
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Committee 2014-2019
Anna is currently a Member of the Nicolaysen Art Museum Board of Directors, and was a Member of the Montessori School of Casper Board of Directors from 2018-2021.
Memberships & Professorships
- Wyoming State Bar: 2003
- Wyoming Federal District Court: 2003
- Colorado State Bar: 2006
- Colorado Federal District Court: 2019
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit: 2006
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Association
- Defense Lawyer Association of Wyoming
- Wyoming Trial Lawyers Convention 2023: Civil Court Updates
- Wyoming State Bar & Judicial Conference 2023: Civil Court Updates
- Wyoming State Bar & Judicial Conference 2022: Civil Court Updates
- Defense Lawyer’s Association Annual Convention 2022: The Evolution of Wyoming’s Law Regarding Non-Compete Agreements.
- Wyoming State Bar & Judicial Conference 2021: Civil Court Updates
- Wyoming State Bar & Judicial Conference 2020: Civil Court Updates
Anna has written Wyoming Civil Court Updates in every issue of the Wyoming Lawyer since February 2017 – over 45 publications
The Evolution of Wyoming’s Law Regarding Non-Compete Agreements, Wyoming Lawyer, May 2022
Notable Achievements & Recognition
Anna enjoys the highest “AV” rating by Martindale-Hubbell and a 10.0 rating on Avvo. She was also selected as a Super Lawyer in 2018.
After law school Ms. Olson was a law clerk for the Honorable E. James Burke, Edward L. Grant and Nicholas G. Kalokathis with the First Judicial District Court in Laramie County, Wyoming. From 2005 to 2006, Anna clerked at the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York City, New York.