Monica J. Vozakis
Monica joined the firm in 2012 and works primarily out of the Evanston, Wyoming and Park City, Utah offices. She focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, trust administration, probate, business law, and real estate.
Ms. Vozakis enjoys participating in numerous community events and spending time with her family. She was raised on a ranch in Woodruff, Utah that her family has owned and operated for several generations and that she hopes to preserve for future generations.
Confidential/Privileged Information Notice
While we would like to hear from you, please be aware that the information you submit to us via this website will not create an attorney-client relationship. Any information provided to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged lawyer/client communication, unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. You are not a client of LRW Lawyers until you receive such an engagement letter. Please click the “Accept” button if you understand and accept the forgoing statement and wish to proceed.Deny Accept
Education & Licensure
Ms. Vozakis received a B.S. degree in Business, cum laude, from Utah State University. Ms. Vozakis received her J.D. with honors from the University of Wyoming in 2008, graduating at the top of her class and becoming a member of the Order of the Coif. During law school, Ms. Vozakis served as the Managing Editor of the Wyoming Law Review, successfully participated in client counseling competitions, and published a note in the Wyoming Law Review.
Ms. Vozakis is licensed to practice law in Wyoming and Utah.
Monica is a member of the Evanston Rotary Club, and has served in various leadership positions. Monica also regularly volunteers at the local recycling center. She also teaches classes about estate planning at the local BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational Services) center.
Memberships & Professorships
Utah Bar Association
Wyoming Bar Association
- Served on the Board of Continuing Legal Education (2016-2022)
- Served on the Wyoming Lawyer Editorial Committee (2015- 2021)
- Served on the Board of Equal Justice Wyoming (2018 – 2021)
- Served as Bar Commissioner for the Third Judicial District (2015)
- Served on the Fee Dispute Committee (2015-2017)) and
Uinta County Bar Association
- Served as Bar President in 2014
- Participates in free legal night for local community
Women Lawyers of Utah, member
- Co-Authored article in Volume 29 No. 6 of the Utah Bar Journal, “Collaborative Law 101“
- Co-Authored article in the December 2013 edition of the Wyoming Lawyer titled “Wyoming Statutory Parent-Time Schedules and Parent Plans”
After working in the corporate world, Monica graduated from the University of Wyoming School of Law and served as a law clerk at the Utah Court of Appeals, working with Judge Gregory Orme and then Judge Michele Christiansen Forster (2008-2012), before joining LRW.