LRW represents clients at all stages of the business life cycle. Our team has substantial experience with Wyoming’s innovative business statutes and understands how these laws interact with tax laws and the day-to-day practicalities of running a business. Specifically, we advise and represent our clients in the following:
- Selecting and forming entities, including limited liability companies, corporations, limited liability partnerships, and professional corporations.
- Preparing bylaws, articles, operating agreements, partnership agreements, and other documents.
- Filing articles of incorporation and organization with the Secretary of State.
- Corporate governance.
- Mergers, acquisitions, and reorganizations.
- Preparing and reviewing buy-sell agreements, voting agreements, employment contracts, leases, and other agreements.
- Assisting in the preparation, due diligence, negotiation, and closing of asset and stock sales.
- Employment law issues.
- Creating, operating, and ensuring compliance of tax-exempt entities.
LRW’s affiliate, Frontier Registered Agency Services LLC, provides registered agency services in Wyoming, Colorado, and Utah.Contact Us