Brianne K. Sherman
Brianne is a Partner in the firm’s Cheyenne office. She focuses her practice primarily in the area of estate planning with an emphasis on asset protection and Medicaid planning, special needs trusts, and elder law specific issues. She further practices in the areas of trust and estate administration, business planning, and real estate.
When she is not in the office, Brianne enjoys spending time with her husband and two young sons and taking advantage of the great outdoors here in Wyoming.
Confidential/Privileged Information Notice
While we would like to hear from you, please be aware that the information you submit to us via this website will not create an attorney-client relationship. Any information provided to us via this website will not be treated as confidential or privileged lawyer/client communication, unless we have previously sent you an engagement letter. You are not a client of LRW Lawyers until you receive such an engagement letter. Please click the “Accept” button if you understand and accept the forgoing statement and wish to proceed.Deny Accept
Education & Licensure
Brianne received a B.S. in Finance, cum laude, from the Metropolitan State College of Denver in 2006, and then her J.D. from the University of Wyoming College of Law with honors in 2011. She is licensed to practice law in Wyoming, Colorado, North Dakota and Nebraska.
- Member of the Board of Directors for Meals on Wheels, Inc. of Cheyenne
- Served from February 2016 to March 2017 as a Member of the Governor’s Elder and Vulnerable Adult Task Force, appointed by Gov. Matthew H. Mead
Memberships & Professorships
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA) Member
- Wyoming Bar Association, Elder Law Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- 2017 Wyoming State Bar Annual Meeting and Judicial Conference, September 13, 2017, Cheyenne, Wyoming, “Looking Over the Wyoming Uniform Power of Attorney Act (UPOAA) Roadmap”
- “Medicaid Eligibility and Planning for Long-Term Care,” Wyoming Lawyer, December 2016.