At LRWB, we offer the expertise and sophistication of a national law firm with the service and responsiveness of a boutique firm. Our approach is simple—our clients receive hands-on attention and the practical expertise of experienced lawyers who place a premium on delivering the highest quality legal advice in the most efficient and cost-effective manner as possible. Our lawyers are committed to excellence, creating long-standing personal relationships, accessibility, integrity, and providing pragmatic solutions to difficult problems. We take pride in the close relationships that we develop with our clients and playing an integral role as strategic partners in helping them reach their goals and providing solutions to problems. This approach has made LRWB stand out among contemporary law firms.
LRWB represents Rocky Mountain West region, national and international based clients in matters related to estate planning, tax, business planning, probate and trust administration, civil litigation, real estate and land use, situs planning, oil and gas and natural resources, elder law, family law, health law, international law, sports and entertainment, alternative dispute resolution, bankruptcy and creditor–debtor law, and asset protection.
Chambers and Partners: “Esteemed regional firm with a strong presence in the state with offices in Cheyenne, Casper, Evanston and Jackson. Areas of excellence include bankruptcy and asset protection, tax law, corporate and commercial transactions and business planning.”
NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
- Farrah L. Spencer Elected as an American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) Fellow
- LRWB Announces Promotion of Farrah L. Spencer to Partner
- Putting Wyoming’s New LLC Statute to Work for You and Your Clients
- Christopher M. Reimer Elected as an American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) Fellow
- FARRAH SPENCER AND MONICA VOZAKIS CO-AUTHOR AN ARTICLE FOR THE DECEMBER ISSUE OF THE WYOMING LAWYER THAT ENCOURAGES THE ADOPTION OF STANDARDIZED PARENTING PLANS IN WYOMING
In The Spotlight
This month’s In the Spotlight Attorney is Amy Staehr. Ms. Staehr is an associate in the firm’s Jackson, Wyoming office where her practice focuses on trust, estate and tax planning with an emphasis on international issues, wealth succession planning, asset protection, state income tax planning, and tax controversies.